School Bus Service
The school bus service to Rishworth and Heathfield is operated by smart transportation company Zeelo.
Zeelo provides home to school bus services for schools across the country, with enhanced DBS checked drivers and services built on technology, including online booking platforms, 24/7 customer support, live vehicle tracking and status notifications for every service.
The school bus service runs at the end of lessons picking up at Heathfield at 15:50 and Rishworth at 15:55.
About the service
● There will be 4 bus services with multiple pick-up locations each day from Walsden, Rochdale, Mossley and Huddersfield (these stops can be viewed by clicking on the link to the Zeelo/Rishworth microsite below).
● Ticket options include: Annual, Full Term & Half term passes where your child is automatically booked onto every journey for the relevant time period, 1 day single/return ticket or a 30 ride bundle where you can select 30 journeys.
How to book
● Visit zeelo.co/rides/rishworth-school and select your nearest pick up location
● Choose your child’s ticket type and confirm
● Follow the steps to create your Zeelo account. Please create the account in your child’s name, but using your email address or whichever address you would like to receive future comms about the service
● If you have selected a 30 ride bundle you will then need to select the specific journeys you would like your child to take
● You will receive your tickets via email to show the driver, or, if your child does not have a smartphone they can just say their name when boarding the bus
If you have any questions, you can see some FAQs here or can contact the Zeelo team 24/7 on their website live chat, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0330 808 3306.