When to apply
We welcome applications to Rishworth School, Heathfield Prep and our nursery throughout the year.
Places for day pupils are available across most years of the school, as well as a range of boarding options from Year 5 through to Sixth Form.
International pupils can join any time of the academic year from Year 7 through to Sixth Form. We are very experienced in ensuring a warm welcome and a quick integration to international students, this means students can maximise the most of their time with us and their boarding experience.
How to apply
Our Application process is quite straight forward. Once you have made up your mind to apply for a place.
1) Complete and return an application form
2) Submit supplementary documentation: reference from your child's current school, copy of your child's passport, copy of your child's birth certificate
3) Sit the Rishworth Assessment (Years 7 upwards only)
4) Be Interviewed by a member of the SLT
5) Admissions decision made - informed by letter
6) Return Acceptance form and deposit to secure your place